Hathorn® manufactures push camera systems that are Municipal Grade, proudly designed and manufactured in North America, priced within reach of every plumber and municipality.
The Hathorn H7 pipe inspection system offers a municipal grade product that is aimed at the residential plumbing, contracting, and home inspection markets. This all-in-one system comes equipped with your choice of 200ft. of premium cable and Hathorn camera heads, all with bright LED lights. The H7 has an impact resistant 7″ LCD screen having twice the brightness of comparable inspection cameras in its class. It will operate in any light condition, including direct sunshine, providing stunning picture quality. The H7 allows the user to save videos and screen shots to the internal hard drive or USB, operate in three menu languages and extend your 18v external battery runtime with the built-in Hathorn battery extender feature. It will also automatically save your videos before powering down due to low battery! The H7 is trusted by many to deliver dependability and portability with a full one-year warranty.
- Your choice of camera heads, all with cool running super bright LED lights.
- 200FT Industry-leading HDPE premium push rod
- Lightweight unit – 16kg/45lbs
- Record to standard 64Gb hard drive (upgradable to 128Gb) or USB. Never lose another recording again!
- On-screen footage counter with reset
- Wi-Fi option is available
- 7” Daylight Readable Shatter Resistant LCD Monitor
- 512hz sonde control
- Powered by 18v Milwaukee™ or compatible batteries or 12V AC/DC adaptor
- Runs up to 5 hours on a single 3.0Ah charge
The Hathorn® H12+ is in a class of its own with the brightest daylight readable 12” LCD screen in the industry. It has almost three times the brightness of the leading brand providing stunning picture quality, high contrast and 8X digital “pan & zoom” technology revealing details missed by other lateral push cameras.
The new H12+ has menus in three languages (English, French and Spanish), compatibility with all Hathorn reels from 100-500ft, unique information bar and text overlay options, two sonde frequencies (512Hz & 640Hz) and industry leading file storage.
The H12+ comes standard with a 128Gb hard drive which is upgradeable to 512Gb allowing the user to save MPEG videos and JPEG screen shots to either the HDD or to a USB stick. Wi-Fi is now available on the H12+.
Powered by 18V Milwaukee™ (or equivalent) batteries the H12+ will run up to 4 hours on a single charge and automatically save your videos before powering down. Batteries sold separately.
Micron Reels are trusted by plumbers, general contractors, and home inspectors to deliver recordable video inspection of small pipes 1 ½” – 3”. These municipal grade reels offer butt-welded steel frame construction and 100ft of premium ¼” push rod. Both styles of reel come equipped with 1” straight-view camera heads fitted with super bright, cool running LEDs for optimal picture quality. Standard Reel Inspection cameras are designed to work with all Hathorn® control modules past present and future!
- Compatibility – Wi-Fi stream/record (App for Apple or Android) or all Hathorn M18, H12 and H12+ controllers
- 100FT Push Rod – with premium ¼” rod with HDPE jacket
- Power – 18V Milwaukee™ or equivalent battery (sold separately) or included AC/DC adapter
- Camera Head – 1″straight view camera head with auto-iris technology, suitable for 1 ½”- 3” lines
- Non-Dimmable Lighting – 8 super bright cool running LEDs for long camera life ~8,000 LUX at 6”
- Sonde – 512 Hz High-power sonde
- Operating Temperature – -30C to 60C (-22F to 140F)
- Ingress Protection of Reel & Drains Camera Head – IPx5 to 60PSI